Hydraulic rigging system for lifting and moving loads
THE TOTAL LOAD CAPACITY OF THE PORTAL IS 500 TONS.
- The lifting height can be adjusted from 0 to 18 meters if necessary.
- The supporting part of the portal is mounted from the floor/ground level to the foundation level of the load being installed. The transfer beams are laid on the support columns and on the foundation, or on the floor / ground.
- Lifting of the load is carried out by spinning jacks (g/p 200 t each).
- The upper portal is moved by the Hydrospex HSK 1250 hydraulic system (g/n 500 t).
- The drive from the hydroelectric station is 18.5 kW.
- Sliding shoes on plates made of graphite-containing material are moved by hydraulic cylinders along stainless steel tracks.
- The coefficient of friction is not more than 5%.